The city centre has various customer groups for parking. Here are a few examples:
- For downtown shops, it is be important to get the flow of customers moving. They would like to see customers with plenty of time to make purchases and who also bring in new types of buyers.
- For businesses located in the area’s commercial real estate, it is important for employees to be able to make it to the workplace quickly and easily: finding a parking space should not take too much time.
- City centre residents would like to park their cars near their home. It is important for them that the car’s storage space is safe.
- For municipal authorities, it is important that the city remains economically active. In order to ensure smooth movement also in the city centre, excessive traffic must be kept under control, for example, by controlling the number of vehicles entering the city.
These different needs related to parking in the city centre do not need to be in conflict with each other. In the city centre, Q-Park’s multi-purpose facility concept offers a perfect balance between both the needs of different users and access routes.
- By transferring their parking facility to be managed by Q-Park, property owners and users can achieve significant savings in their operating costs. While guaranteeing the availability of the conventional services of the parking facility, it would also be opened to new customers.
- Parties investing in a new parking facility can save considerable sums in their initial investments by relying on Q-Park’s long experience as a provider of city centre parking services.
If you are interested in parking in the city centre, we will be happy to provide you with more information.
Tel. +358 20 781 2400 (Weekdays at 08:00–16:00)